|Shop > Earth > Spy Camp For Kids|
||Before You Die
Spy School For Kids
| Milton Keynes (Bucks)
Learn to be the next James (or Jane) Bond with a day at Kids Spy School!
Your mission if you choose to accept it is to attend Kids Spy School and emerge with enough new skills to be worthy of the title Secret Agent.
At spy school, kids aged 10-16 learn how to operate hidden cameras, bugging devices and radio equipment, take part in a shoot-out using state of the art laser tag guns and dodge laser beams to crack open the safe against the clock!
This is a fantastic three hour experience for any young secret agent! The Spy Camp agents (aged 10-16) will take part in a variety of secret agent activities, including:
* Sniper Shooting using high powered telescopic air rifles, can you hit the target? Firing at static targets, the group will be given full support and tuition on how to operate and fire the weapon by qualified instructors.
* Laser Combat Teams battle it out using infra-red Pulse Ranger laser weapons! Issued with your weapon and helmet, teams will go head to head in the combat zone in which staying low and moving fast will be key!
* Bomb De-activation - Can you de-activate the bomb before the time is up? As a special agent you will need to decipher a series of cryptic clues to work out the correct sequence of wires to disconnect an electronic ‘bomb’.
* Pistol Draw - Equipped with a drop leg holster and yellow pistol you will be shown how to draw the weapon in the correct fashion and of course at speed!
* Watch a demonstration on various surveillance equipment such as covert cameras, trackers and bugging devices used in real life operations.
* Laser Room - Entering into a laser alarmed room, agents will be tested to see if they have the stealth to cross the room without breaking the beams as the clock ticks away!
This experience lasts around three hours and at the locations there is a tuck shop which supplies soft drinks, crisps and snacks and also tea and coffee for the adults whilst they're waiting for agents to complete their training. There is ample opportunity to take photographs and video the activities.
All the instructors have extensive experience and have been fully vetted to work with children.
Return to Before You Die Shop
|© Before You Die 2004-2013. All rights reserved
Spy Camp For Kids - 1001 Things To Do Before You Die www.beforeyoudie.co.uk